30 August 2012

Earrings

I like earrings - I like making them, I own a lot, but wearing them can be a problem for me.
This morning, I was wearing this pendant:

Copper clay Om pendant.
 And decided to wear copper earrings. I love the texture in them, but as soon as I put them on, I felt "over decorated." To me, they were too big.

Textured and oxidized copper.









So, they were exchanged for the tiny enameled ones. The color isn't true and, believe me, I tried about five times and finally gave up and settled.  
Small domed and enameled disks.
And that isn't the first time I've done just that. I feel larger earrings plus necklace is just too much (on me). I never feel that way about other people, okay, rarely. 
I seem to be so much more comfy with small earrings, but love making bigger ones. Go figure!
Am I the only one who feels that way?
And, BTW, I had absolutely no idea I had that many freckles.


No comments: