05 March 2016

My Million Dollar Planner

Okay, that's exaggerating a bit, but I sure put a lot of time and effort into this one - and its smaller cousin that lives in my purse.
I learned how to do this in an online class by Lorraine Bell - it's part of the 2014 Documented Life Project. I'd seen similar things on pinterest and just loved the colorful edges. I still do, all that color just makes me happy.



 
The tabs are handmade, (I happen to have a little cloud punch) punched, stamped, sort of laminated, cut out and stuck on.
The pages flip out, so there's space for painting, drawing (if you can do that sort of thing - I am not good at it), doodling, writing notes, journaling etc. Not so good at any of that just yet, but working on it.
The whole thing just makes me happy. I obviously have a thing for paper and color.

Online class: Plan - journal - play


1 comment:

CarolAnnTX said...

Love the Washi taped edges and cloud tabs. So cute and colorful. Good job!