17 July 2012

A class with Stephanie Lee

The alternate title for this post could easily have been "another month, another class" - but, since I haven't posted about my last class (live, with Mary Hettmansperger) yet, I'm going with the original title.
It's another online class, started yesterday and I almost missed it. I have Stephanie's book, I read her blog, but, since I've been in crochet mode lately, I haven't kept up reading the jewelry blogs I usually follow. Thankfully, I caught it just in time.
Class started yesterday (http://stephanielee.typepad.com/stephanie_lee_studios/they-say-to-keep-your-dreams-close-to-your-heart-well-take-it-literally-in-this-e-workshop-as-i-guide-you-through-the-pro.html - in case anybody else would like to join) and, for once, I'm up to date.
Here's what I've done so far:


 
Close up of my favorite. I have no idea how I got the patina/color but I like it enough not to polish it off.

This is attempt number 2, the first one got messed up when somebody scrubbed a little too vigorously.


1 comment:

Jenni said...

I was thinking about doing this...these look great. Is this piping fom the hardware store? The patterned one is gorgeous, and I love the dots.
Jenni